From Academic to Creative
From Academic to Creative
• User Research & User Testing
• Wireframing & Rapid Prototyping
• Voice Design, VUI testing
• Conversational Design
• Wizard of Oz Testing
• Project Management, Social Media Management
• MailChimp, Slack, Podio, Trello
• Wordpress, SquareSpace, Keynote
• Axure RP, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Pop
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
DEEPR Mobile (iOS) App
A mobile solution that provides a database of questions for users to develop better relationships through more meaningful questions.
Oakland Navigator, Augmented Reality Design Mobile (iOS) App
A mobile solution that allows the visitors to explore the cemetery in an immersive way by learning about each gravesite and the residents that lie there.
Dive Equipment Center, Desktop Interface Design
A desktop solution for the dive operations team that allows divers to integrate their inventory and maintenance system.
Posman Cards, Microsite Design
A desktop solution for a local brick & mortar store of Posman Books located at Ponce City Market. The design utilizes insights gathered from card sorting with various users and effectively organizes the information within the microsite.
THE HOME DEPOT | SR. USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
08/2017 - Present
• Establishing a voice design strategy for the company's IVR design.
• Working on a balanced team from discovery to framing.
KOLLABORATION | Marketing Director
08/2016 - Present
• Created marketing research campaigns and monthly newsletter outreach.
• Execute marketing strategy for quarterly events throughout the year.
SUBHANI & SUBHANI, LLC | Legal Translator
07/2016 – 03/2017
• Establish and maintain relations with over a dozen Korean clients and 20+ U-VISA clients.
• Prepared, analyzed, and audited 25+ EB-2, EB-3, E2, H1B, and F1 Visa applications.
LAW & MORAN, ATTORNEYS AT LAW | Paralegal
07/2015 – 04/2016
• Assisted with day-to-day administrative work and maintained communication with clients.
• Drafted and researched over 40+ various types of legal documents such as complaints, discovery, trial packets, etc.
UGA OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION | Social Media Intern, Peer Advisor
08/2013 – 12/2013
• Managed all social media accounts including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Responsible for advising 100+ students on study and work abroad opportunities individually and through group presentations.
• User Experience Research & Design Immersive
• 600+ hours, over 10 weeks of professional training in UX with a focus on industry best practices. Developed a full range of UX disciplines, practices, and tools.
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
• BA in Economics, BA in International Affairs
• Study Abroad: Oxford University (2013) and Yonsei University (2011)
• Honors: Dean’s List, Hope Scholar